Who is Bariatric Girl?
Musician, Artist, Photographer,computer geek and weight loss surgery aficionado. On March 30th, 2001, I had weight loss surgery weighing in at 260 pounds. Since that day I have lost and maintained a 130 pounds. I am a passionate animal lover, I play guitar and sing, play piano, cello, a bit of drums and the recorder (kinda like a flute). I love putting my photography and music together on video and I’m a craft making fool. My signature quote: I’m here for each of you…to hold your hand as I walk down the road ahead of you. When I see the bumps in the road, I’ll tell you where they are and that…Read More »
Search Bariatric Girl
- Man loses 300 pounds after failed WLS?
- Thank you Lisa Lampanelli!!
- Thriving! Triumph over Trauma is a must buy!
- Our community should give Carnie Wilson a break.
- Archive of the week! Why I do what I do…
- Did Paula Deen have weight loss surgery?
- Dr. Oz did a positive weight loss surgery show!!!!
- Choose your hard…
- Headless “Fat People Pictures” are worth their weight in gold.
- 38 inch Wide Casket
- I cried for an obese man
- The Butterfly Circus
- Interview with Dr. Still and Tracy from Heart on my Sleeve blog
- ABC News: Woman loses 300 lbs old fashioned way
- Be done with shame! View Entire Archive »
Bariatric Girl's Favorites
- A book you MUST get! Thriving! TRIUMPH over TRAUMA
- Banded Living with Gloria and Sandi
- Bari Bits
- Bariatric After Life
- Bariatric Blessings and Battles
- Bariatric Eating
- Bariatric Girl Facebook Page
- Bariatric Surgery Source
- Bariatric TV
- Frank's Place
- Get Help and Get Happy
- Lap Band Gal
- Mary Jo Rapini
- My Daily Detour
- Obesity Action Coalition
- Obesity Help
- Once upon a time in the land of cheese and sunkist
- Shan in Real Life
- The Weight Loss Surgery Channel
- The World According to Eggface
- WLSFA.org (Please join today)
A Complete List of All Posts
- In Oprah’s Corn Dog Defense
- Obesity Help Event Dallas 2009
- A little cat humor
- Giving Oprah a weight loss surgery break.
- Ms. Fatty.com interviewed me!
- Stopping the unwanted comments effectively
- Toxic Trauma Drama at the WLS Ranch
- Ramon Lopez – another life saved by WLS.
- What others think about us is none of our business
- Obesity Help Los Angeles – Celebrating Ten Years
- The Weight Loss Surgery Channel Launches!!
- When I was obese….
- Following my Bliss…
- The Biggest Loser
- Spent the morning with Granny Whiddon’s Angel Trumpets …if she could see me now.
- Unrealistic Expectations?? Is that fair??
- Without WLS this would have never happened!
- Moderation in all things….BALANCE!
- Letter to my fat self…just before surgery.
- Can this really change your life? Yes!!
- I could have been in People Magazine…like 20 times!
- Addiction! Pay attention…
- Suicide after weight loss surgery
- How can I best help?
- Who’s taking up for WLS? Not many….